To register a user:
- Click the button in the top right corner.
- Click Register a new account.
- The displayed page allows you register specific users who belongs to an already registered organization.
- Fill in the input fields. Mandatory fields are marked by .
- Login: Enter the name that you want to use for logging in.
- E-mail: Enter a contact e-mail address which will be used to send the registration confirmation.
- Name: Enter your name.
- Organization: Select your organization. The list includes all registered organizations. Otherwise, click and register your organization
- Password: Click and enter and confirm the password that you want to use for logging in.
- Language: Select language for the user interface.
- Address: (optional) Enter your address.
- Phone: (optional) Enter your phone number.
- Comments: (optional) Enter any other notes or comments related to your registration.
The following message will be displayed:
to return to the default page. You can continue using the portal as an unregistered user, i.e. doing searches without an option to subscribe to products.
The following procedure will happen:
- The data you entered will be checked for consistency and sent to the administrator of the Discover Weather.
- The administrator of Discover Weather will send an e-mail to the organization.
- After the contact person of the organization confirms that you are an authorized representative of the organization, the
Discover Weather administrator will create a user account for you and a notification e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address that you have entered in the E-mail field.
After receiving the notification e-mail you can start using the portal as a registered user, i.e. you can log in, search for products and subscribe to them.